Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

The MTC

It was one year ago today that I started teaching at the MTC.
It has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. I have loved every second of it. There really is not a better job in Provo that I could have asked for - in job satisfaction or pay.

It's felt too good to be true. I'm on the same floor that I was on when I was a brand-new missionary in the summer of 08, just a few doors down. I get to be a missionary again - and this time I'm getting paid for it! I get to be with missionaries and feel the Spirit that's there, but then at night time I get to come home to a beautiful wife and watch BYU play. Win-Win-Win.

I'm extremely sad that I have to leave after this semester. I won't ever have an opportunity quite like this again. I'm so grateful for the chance I had to work here. And I've still got two more districts before it's over.



 My very first district:

My most recent:

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year since you started. It seems like just yesterday I was washing your Creamery shirts and pants and finding box cutters in the dryer. Haha. I'm glad you have a job you love. Hopefully the trend continues through your next career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you have a job that you love! It seems like the MTC is a pretty great place to work. I know Dustin loved working there too. We wish you all the luck at your internship! I am sure it will help lead you to bigger and even better opportunities.

    ReplyDelete