Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23

Things we're grateful for:

MY AGE!!

So when you're a teenager you grow up having a song for each year of your life practically.

Fifteen - Taylor Swift
Seventeen - Tim McGraw
18 Till I Die - Bryan Adams

And they get to be your theme song for that whole year and it's awesome.  (okay, Taylor Swift wasn't around when I was 15, but it helps illustrate the point)

For the past few years I haven't had one of those songs.

But now I'm 23. And one of my all time favorite bands has helped me out this year.

Jimmy Eat World.

23.

It's a good song.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I think of being 23, I think of the line from the Blink 182 song. "Nobody likes you when you're 23". When I turned 23 that kept going through my head. Haha. Hope you're enjoying your 23rd year! I'm sure it's a party!

    ReplyDelete