Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Baby Food

After Paris' 4-month checkup, Lacie felt like it was time to introduce her to rice cereal baby food. She was super excited and ran to WalMart while I was at work to buy baby spoons and bowls and food. When I got home that night, the first thing I got asked was if I was ready to feed Paris baby food.

So maybe I should have felt a little bad for Lacie that it didn't go quite as well as she was hoping. But the faces Paris was making the whole time were just too hilarious to not laugh. It was a very entertaining ordeal.









Luckily the next night went much better. 







And by now she absolutely loves getting her entire face covered in rice mush.




3 comments:

  1. have you ever tasted cardboard cereal? especially after only drinking chocolate milk for 4months....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids all hated cereal. The older two never ate it, and Gideon seems to be following their lead. I have even tried mixing other "yummy" baby food into it...but no luck. It can be extremely frustrating! At least Paris looked adorable while she was not eating, and I am glad that she eventually decided it was okay. She really is a cute little thing! We are very excited to meet her at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great fun to watch :) What a cute baby girl!

    ReplyDelete