Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Real Role Model

I know Liz, Megan, and mom might just skip over this post cause they think it's a sports video - so I'm giving you a heads up now - don't.   Lacie loved this video and teared up at the end.

I was just really surprised it didn't get more of a reaction on facebook. So I thought I'd post it here too. It makes me really happy to know that as Houston Texans fans we're not cheering for the Terrell Owens, Deion Sanders, or Chad Johnsons of the league. We're cheering for guys like this:


2 comments:

  1. Missed it on facebook, so I'm glad you put it here. SWatt really does seem to be a great guy, and he is a ton of fun to watch play football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this Andrew! What a great story. A terribly sad story, but great all the same. It is nice to hear about good things and good people. Definately made me cry.

    ReplyDelete