Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Class of 2007

It's that time of year again!!!

FIVE years ago TODAY -

the famous Class of 2007 graduated from CIPLC

and it has never been the same.



Jake gets married tomorrow to a lucky lady. They're gonna be livin in New Orleans Louisiana and working for Chevron. Congrats to him.


LG is in H-TownDown workin for Saudi Aramco. Tearin it up and still makin the ladies go crazy.


Devin is .....    still in school. Not really an end in sight. But he loves it. And college loves him. So why not enjoy it? Lots of people go to college for eight years.


And then there's me. A year ago I felt like I was way behind everyone. But now I'm a few classes away from graduating and I got a hot wife with a baby in her belly and a sweet job. So I'm back on top. Until Jake gets his wife pregnant. Then I'll have to figure something else out. Like owning the Houston Astros or something.



2 comments:

  1. I think the word you were looking for is "infamous", or "notorious" class of 2007...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very memorable, and mostly very nice, 3 years in Venezuela. Glad we had the experience! Remember the Friday night frisbie football ..... Great times

    ReplyDelete