Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Golden Birthday

Lacie turned 20 on Saturday October 20th - her once-in-a-lifetime Golden Birthday

So we decorated and had a party





She had a veil of streamers to walk through before she saw what the little golden elves left her for her big day






 She got to go shopping for hours - searching for halloween costume materials and stuff to make a fall wreath.

We were successful in both areas - Paris will be tinkerbell and dad will be Peter Pan and Lacie will be Wendy.

And she got to spend the afternoon creating this from scratch:



She did a great job and had lots and lots of fun making it. She already wants to go back to Hobby Lobby and buy more stuff for a Christmas wreath.

3 comments:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday Lacie. Looks like it was a fun one. Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is awesome that you guys get so excited about birthdays. Enjoy them now, because once you start getting old like Dustin and I, birthdays are not so fun anymore. LOL I love the wreath that Lacie made. I wish we lived closer so that she could help me make something fun and festive for my front door.

    ReplyDelete