Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Gratitude of November

Things we're grateful for:

SANTA COMING EARLY!!

Alright, so my whole life I've made fun of people who do the Black Friday scene and thought it was absolutely ridiculous. My opinion was further supported with the stories of pepper spray this year. People are nuts. Why would you want to be trampled on or be surrounded by hundreds of people just to save a few dollars? Personally I'd rather pay the extra money just to avoid that crowd.

But when you get married you are no longer allowed to have an opinion. So we went to WalMart at 10:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving night. After arriving, we stood in line for three hours. Yes. Three Hours.

However, our reward was worth it.

We went from this:



 To THIS:

Yes, 40 inches of HD. It is incredible. Especially watching Transformers. It. Is. AWESOME!!
And because we waited in line all night Thanksgiving night, it was under $200.

So I will say that this one time it was worth it. But I most definitely will not be doing that ever again.

1 comment:

  1. You did Black Friday? I'm amazed, but quite impressed by your purchase. You are brave to venture out into the madness!

    ReplyDelete